Friday, February 5, 2016




Add caption


MUMBAI  FEB. 4

Our flight to Mumbai was unbelievably smooth! VJ put us on the bus at the hotel and said good-bye. When we arrived, an OAT rep was there to to shepherd us through the entrance, bringing us dollies for our luggage and through the luggage check-in. We all were under the 15 kilos weight restriction. this was our last flight where we had to worry about the weight. I think my backpack almost weighted more than my luggage!! They didn’t weight those! Once we leave Mumbai, I can check both bags in all the way to New York, even though we have a 2 hour layover in Dubai. 

Headed home tonight at 4 a.m. so I’ll have to finish my uploading when I get home. 


Vegetable market in Mumbai

Guy grinding tools!

Bird and bunny market! I HOPE not for dinner!

Pineapple is in season. Yummy!

Colorful market.



No comments:

Post a Comment