Sunday, February 10, 2013

Made it to cincinnati

So the adventure has started!  Our flight from Cancun yesterday was cancelled due to huge snowstorm in NE. Kerry managed to get me to Cincinnati last night and spent a wonderful night actually inKentucky relaxing and able to do laundry in case there is no power T Kerry,s, assuming I make it there today!  I have to switch suitcases and get to the airport by tomorrow for myflight to Miami to meet Betty who will have her own difficulties getting out of MN.   Dontcha just LOVE traveling!!! Sitting in a wonderful lounge chair set up in the concourse while I wait for my flight. Brueggers Bagels is providing free Internet. I just LOVE America!!! More later hopefully from Boston, then Miami and then, hopefully tomorrow Guayaquil, Ecuador! Adios!

1 comment: